tvonline-live.com, as a search engine, is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by tvonline-live.com and is not hosted by a third party. You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below each video object. Each host descriptor contains a link to the original location that the video was indexed from.
If the video is not hosted by tvonline-live.com, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from tvonline-live.com and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
If content hosted or broadcast by tvonline-live.com :
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the tvonline-live.com site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information detailed below by emailing
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from the tvonline-live index, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
1.1 Though we did everything possible in the preparation of our site, we are to inform you that it is technically impossible to run it without any faults. No warranty can be given concerning the continuing operation of our website and we take no responsibility in case it will not be functional because of faults or maintenance.
1.2 You should realize that all information is provided by third parties and we totally value their work. However we are not liable for this information.
2. Links to and from Website
2.1 This website may have hypertext links to sites run by third parties. We are to inform you that we have no control of any from such websites and are not responsible for the information given on them.
3. Use of information
3.1 We are not owners of any information given on the website. Thus, we are not responsible for what you do with it. You may distribute information if their original owners have nothing against.