Swansea vs Arsenal live streaming 2013 for free . Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna is doubtful because of a foot injury.
Forwards Theo Walcott and Lukas Podolski will also be assessed.
Defender Laurent Koscielny is set for a spell on the sidelines, while defender Andre Santos and midfielder Abou Diaby continue their rehabilitation.
Meanwhile, Pablo Hernandez is to miss Swansea’s visit after picking up a thigh injury.
The in-form winger suffered the injury in the midweek win over West Brom and will not feature against the Gunners, with Jonathan de Guzman set to return to the starting line-up in his place.Arsenal look for their first win of 2013 when they host Swansea in their FA Cup replay. The Gunners came from behind to lead in Swansea, before the Swans equalised, forcing an additional date on the fixture list.
Swansea enter this game in great form, with a quite impressive unbeaten run spanning 7 games in all competitions. Only last week they went to Stamford Bridge and grabbed a 2-0 win at Chelsea, putting them firmly in the driving seat in the race to the Capital One Cup final. They also grabbed a creditable 0-0 draw at Everton. Their last trip to the capital, on 29th December, saw them pick up a 2-1 win at Fulham.
Arsenal thrashed Newcastle United here 7-3, and have since failed to win a game. There was that 1-1 draw at Southampton, followed by the 2-2 finish at Swansea. They did get to play their first home game of the new year on the weekend, but a 10th minute sending off wrecked their chances of competing with Manchester City, who beat them 2-0.
- Arsenal have not won a match in the 2013 calendar year, drawing two and losing one.
- Arsenal have already lost four times at home this season. The last time they lost more than four times at home in a given season was 1996/97 (Arsene Wenger’s first season with the club,) when they lost six home games.
- Arsene Wenger has never been eliminated from the third round of the FA Cup. You have to go back to January 1996 (and a replay loss to Sheffield United) for the last time Arsenal did not escape the third round.
- Swansea City have won one out of four matches in the 2013 calendar year, beating Chelsea in their first leg of the League Cup semifinal. They drew the other three.
- Swansea have not lost since a 1-0 setback against Tottenham on December 16.
Swansea vs Arsenal streaming live stream England – FA Cup
Arsenal (Possible, 4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Arteta, Ramsey; Walcott, Cazorla, Podolski; Giroud.
Out: Diaby, Koscielny (both thigh), Fabianski (back), Santos (Stomach muscle).
Tests: Podolski (virus), Sagna (foot), Walcott (ankle).
Swansea (Possible, 4-5-1): Tremmel; Rangel, Williams, Chico, Davies; Britton, Ki, Dyer, De Guzman, Routledge; Michu.
Out: Graham (match fitness), Hernandez (thigh), Situ (Achilles), Taylor (ankle), Vorm (groin).
This channel only works during the match. Live begins 10 minutes before the game. Then hope you come back a few minutes before the start of the match when the channels with live broadcasts are available.
Then go here to watch Swansea vs Arsenal online . Just Refresh the page for more links.