Man City vs Stoke City live streaming today for free. Manchester City For the first time for a couple of months, Manchester City really did show a lot of heart and determination to beat Norwich City 3-4 at Carrow Road despite playing almost 50 minutes with just ten men. That result may just see the side turn a corner going into 2013 after 2012 had seen the highs of winning the Premier League and the low of reent struggles to keep tabs on Manchester United. Manchester City still trail Manchester United by 7 points, while they are still 4 points clear of Chelsea in 3rd place although the latter do have a game in hand. City have not been as dominant at home as they were last season, but they still have a 7-2-1 record here, scoring 22 goals and conceding 9 in those games. City have won 3 of their last 4 games, but the exception was a 1-0 loss at Sunderland meaning they have lost 2 of their last 5 Premier League games. They had also been on a run of 3 games without a win at the Etihad Stadium in all competitions, but halted that with a last minute winner against Reading in their most recent home game. Aleksander Koralov and Maicon are both missing, while Samir Nasri is suspended. Mario Balotelli, Micah Richards and Jack Rodwell are also missing.
Stoke It has been a pretty good first half of the season for Stoke City and they showed some excellent resolve to earn a 3-3 home draw with Southampton in their last home game. With Everton losing on Sunday, Stoke are the only team that are unbeaten at home this season, while they are the clear draw specialists in the Premier League. The side moved up to 8th in the Premier League and their 29 points earned means they are well on the way to the 40 point mark that normally signifies safety, a goal that Tony Pulis sets out each season. They have a 1-6-3 away record so far this season, scoring 7 goals and conceding 10 in those games. Stoke are unbeaten in their last 10 games in the Premier League thanks to Cameron Jerome’s last minute equaliser on Saturday. They are unbeaten in their last 4 away games in the Premier League since losing back to back games against Manchester United and Norwich City. Stoke have drawn 3 in a row away from home, the last 2 both being goalless.
Stoke have rightly received a lot of plaudits for the way they have defended this season, but I think the pressure that Manchester City can apply will be a little too much for them to cope with. Stoke have won all 4 Premier League games against Stoke at home, all of those coming by at least 2 goals and I think their win at Norwich City at the weekend may represent a turning of corners.The home side have struggled somewhat at home in recent games, but I like them to win this by a couple of goals so will back City on the Asian Handicap. Aleksandar Kolarov (groin), Maicon (knee) and Jack Rodwell (hamstring) are all set to miss out again for the home side as they have no set return dates from their respective injuries. Samir Nasri will begin his ban for the straight red card he received in the 4-3 win away to Norwich, while Micah Richards (knee) is out until at least February. Mario Balotelli may have recovered from illness in time to make the matchday squad, but it is doubtful the Italian will start the game against the Potters. Rory Delap (hernia) and Marc Wilson (broken leg) are out for Stoke, while Steven N’Zonzi is serving a ban for his red card against Southampton in the 3-3 Boxing Day draw. That means that Charlie Adam is likely to partner Glenn Whelan in midfield, while Geoff Cameron could return at right back ahead of Ryan Shotton after serving a suspension for accruing five yellow cards.
- The last two Premier League clashes between the sides have ended 1-1 – however, Manchester Cityhas won the last two league games at the Etihad Stadium 3-0.
- City has only failed to score in three of their 20 Premier League games this season.
- Roberto Mancini’s men had a fairly disastrous December, losing three times in all competitions and drawing once, but still won three Premier League games.
- City has kept just one clean sheet in seven games, beating Reading 1-0 at home.
- Edin Dzeko (pictured right) has eight Premier League goals after his double against Norwich, which is one more than both Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez having played fewer minutes than the pair.
- Stoke has conceded the fewest goals in the Premier League this season, letting in just 17 in 20 games.
- Stoke has kept clean sheets in its last three away games – against West Brom (1-0), Aston Villa (0-0) and Tottenham (0-0).
- In nine Premier League meetings between the sides, City has never won away at Stoke, and the Potters have never won away at City.
- The Potters are unbeaten in 10 league games, picking up 20 points from a possible 30.
- Conceding three goals against Southampton was the first time Stoke has let in more than one goal since losing 4-2 to Manchester United on October 20.
This page is updated throughout the day, with all the best links for this live stream. Additionally, the links are rated out of 10 to help you decide which are the best ones to use.
This channel only works during the match. Live begins 10 minutes before the game. Then hope you come back a few minutes before the start of the match when the channels with live broadcasts are available.
Then go here to watch the game between Manchester City vs Stoke live stream. Just Refresh the page for more links.